So, its time you replaced your kitchen. Thankfully you have come to the right place! From the moment you contact us to the final inspection we will take care of your every need.
5 Simple Steps to Your New Fitted Kitchen
- We will take measurements of your kitchen
- Discuss the various styles and finishes available for cupboards and worktops
- Listen to what you want in the kitchen and how you plan to use the space available
- We’ll take a list of the appliances you would like to be included in the design
How long does it take?
The design consultation usually takes between 45 minutes to an hour. Unlike most kitchen companies who favour the ‘hard sell’ approach we prefer to do things a little differently. We don’t believe at any point should you feel pressured in to buying your new fitted kitchen. This is why we will not be in your house for any longer than we have to.
What will be checked?
During the visit your personal Installations Manager will check the following:
- Dimensions – We’ll double check measurements to the millimetre to ensure everything will fit in to place
- Gas, water & electric – We’ll check that your services meet industry regulations. Should your kitchen require alterations or additions for your gas, water or electric feeds we’ll arrange for the services to be put in to place before the day your kitchen arrives.
Your kitchen has been planned to the very last detail, we’ve visited you to check everything will fit in to place and now the day for delivery is coming! Once you order has been confirmed we’ll contact you to arrange a convenient date to have your new kitchen delivered.
On the day of delivery our 2 man delivery team will carefully unload your kitchen in to your home ready for our fitting team to arrive and begin work.
Can’t be home to let us in?
Thats no problem. Your installations manager can collection a key from you to let the delivery team bring the kitchen in to your home.
We provide provide an efficient fitting service and take great pride in our workmanship. Great care is taken to ensure minimum mess and disturbance to your home and the quality of the installation meets our high standards.
Within no time at all you and your family will be able to relax and enjoy your new kitchen!
Step 5 – Final Visit
From the moment you call us right through to the final day of the installation we’ll make sure you feel well looked after.
Our team will be on hand to provide advice, answer questions and keep you up to speed so you’ll always know whats going on.
We’ll take the time to visit you once the installation is complete to check you are happy with your new kitchen and the level of customer service you received.
Why Choose Us?
- 25 years experience designing fitted kitchens
- Great selection of styles to suit every budget
- Free design & survey with every kitchen
- Competitive deals available all year round
- Expertly fitted by our in-house installation team
Arrange a Free Home Design Visit
To arrange a free home design visit why not give us a call or alternatively email us and we will arrange a convenient time to visit you to discuss your new fitted kitchen.
To arrange your FREE home design visit
View Our Kitchen Collection
Our range of kitchens covers every taste and every budget. From ultra-modern gloss to hand painted solid wood and everything in between.
Styles to suit all budgets